- Each MW2016 Booth includes one full conference registration including Welcome and Conference Reception tickets. Full registration will let you attend sessions and all receptions.
- Up to three MW2016 Exhibit Hall only staff are free. Exhibit Hall Only badge does not include any reception tickets.
- MW2016 exhibitors may purchase three additional full conference registrations at $400 each.
- All booth will include Wifi connection, carpet, 6′ table, 2 chairs, 1 power outlet (electricity 500 watts) and company’s ID sign.
- MW2016 Sponsorship – Sponsors at any level includes a Single 8’ x 10’ booth, review sponsorship opportunities here. Reserve a Sponsorship here
(before January 1st 2016)
(before February 1st 2016)
(after Jan 31st 2016)
|Single 8’ x 10’ Booth||$2,500||$3,000||$3,500|
|Double 8’ x 20’ Booth||$4,000||$4,500||$5,000|
|Quad 16’ x 20’ Booth (if available)||$6,500||$7,000||$7,500|
Register for a Booth Here (fees due based on date full payment is received)
SHOW SCHEDULE EXHIBITOR – Exhibit Hall (Tiffany and Crystal Ballroom)
MOVE-IN Thursday April 07, 2016 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
EXHIBIT HOURS Thursday April 07, 2016 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM – Exhibitor Reception
Friday April 08, 2016 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday April 09, 2016 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
EXHIBITOR MOVE-OUT Saturday April 09, 2016 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Information for the Sponsors and Exhibitors:
If you have any questions, please have our exhibiting company, Freeman directly. Exhibitor Services department at 714-254-3410 and the team will be glad to assist. Also, you can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MW2016 Equipment Rental & Logistical Informaiton
Wired Internet Connection (Ethernet Cable) available with additional cost. Please consult with Hiroko at email@example.com
AV – If you need a monitor, screen, laptop, printer, etc. please use the exhibitor PSAV Exhibitor AV Order Form to order.
Additional Power – There is only 500 watts of power being provided with one outlet and any additional power needs should be arranged Electrical Service & Equipment Exhibit Order Form
Shipping Information – Freeman manages all of our shipping for the Conference. Please contact them directly.
Floor layout and where is my booth? We are completing the layout right now. As soon as the location is assigned, we will contact you.
Loading Dock Information:
MW2016 Advertising In the MW2016 Program
(Black and white; copy due by February 28 2016; see Guidelines for Advertisers)
- Back Cover (color) available with sponsorship
- Inside Cover (color) available with sponsorship
- Full Page $1000
- Half Page $800
- Quarter Page $300
- Add the MW2016 PT Color +$100
MW2016 Registration Packet Inserts (Vendor supplies 800 copies)
Please send it to Hiroko Kusano, Museums and the Web c/o Millennium Biltmore Hotel (Jessica O’Connor) 506 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90071 by April 4th (Monday).
- $250 X # of inserts
Can we do an Exhibitor Briefing?
Exhibitors have an opportunity to provide a one-hour briefing on how their products and services address the challenges faced by community, and to present new tools and projects of note. This briefing will be listed in the conference program.
Confirmed exhibitors should submit their briefing by February 28. Please make sure your payment for the booth has cleared before submitting your proposal. Since we have limited space in the program for Exhibitor Briefing, we cannot guarantee that all briefings will be accepted.